TNTP promotes education equity through academic, curriculum, and talent support.
TNTP was approved for the PLPG in February 2023.
The "Types of support we offer" and "Our curriculum expertise" are evaluated and approved by Rivet Education; all other information is self-reported. We recommend that you confirm details with each partner directly.
Who we are
Our curriculum expertise
Rivet Education approved
- Amplify ELA (2016)
- Amplify ELA (2019)
- Core Knowledge Language Arts (CKLA) (2015)
- Developing Core Literacy Proficiencies (2016)
- EL Education K-5 Language Arts (2017)
- Engage NY ELA (2016)
- MyPerspectives (2017)
- ReadyGEN (2016)
- StudySync (2017)
- Carnegie Learning Math Solution Integrated (2018)
- Eureka Math (2013-2014)
- Eureka Math (2015)
- Kendall Hunt's Illustrative Mathematics 6-8 Math (2019)
- Kendall Hunt's Illustrative Mathematics Traditional (2019)
- The Utah Middle School Math Project (2019)
- enVision Mathematics Common Core (2020)
- Amplify Science (2018)
- OpenSciEd (2017)
26-50% are non-white
Where we work
We have worked here
We are also willing to work here
Types of districts that we have experience working with
- Traditional District
- Fewer than 2,500 students
- 2,500 to 10,000 students
- 10,000 to 50,000 students
- 50,000 to 100,000 students
- More than 100,000 students
- Greater than 60% of economically disadvantaged students
- Greater than 20% of English language learners
- Greater than 20% of students with disability
- Greater than 80% students of color
This partner's approach and services
Sample scopes of work
How we address equity
How we build district capacity
How we provide curriculum-aligned PL
Workshops build leader and educator content knowledge and support deep understanding of the impact and design of new materials. Workshops support educators to make mindset and practice shifts that are essential to improving the student experience, and consistently provide educators opportunities to apply what they are learning in their classrooms.
TNTP builds capacity by prioritizing the development of the coaches within a system. Coaching support builds knowledge of research-based instructional practices, the design of high-quality materials, and preparation and reflection structures. TNTP equips coaches to shift teacher practice and mindset by focusing on effective feedback, change management, and continuous improvement.
PLCs are critical in supporting educators preparation to implement new materials. TNTP focuses PLCs on using materials with skilled fidelity , linking the intended outcomes of the materials to the unique needs of the educators students. In PLCs educators deeply internalize the design of new materials and reflect on students progress.
TNTP consults with district and school leadership teams to build capacity in research-based instructional practices, systems-level change management, adoption and implementation planning, and continuous improvement. Our consulting work equips leaders to support the shift to new materials in their systems and promotes the sustainability and impact of the change.