Disrupting systemic racism through grade-level, engaging, affirming, meaningful instruction.
UnboundEd was approved for the PLPG in July 2023.
The "Types of support we offer" and "Our curriculum expertise" are evaluated and approved by Rivet Education; all other information is self-reported. We recommend that you confirm details with each partner directly.
Who we are
Our curriculum expertise
Rivet Education approved
- Core Knowledge Language Arts (CKLA) (2015)
- Developing Core Literacy Proficiencies (2016)
- Engage NY ELA (2016)
- Expeditionary Learning (2016)
- Paths to College and Career (2016)
- Paths to College and Career English Language Arts 9-12 (2015)
- Eureka Math (2013-2014)
- Eureka Math (2015)
51-75% are non-white
Where we work
We have worked here
We are also willing to work here
Types of districts that we have experience working with
- Traditional District
- Fewer than 2,500 students
- 2,500 to 10,000 students
- 10,000 to 50,000 students
- 50,000 to 100,000 students
- More than 100,000 students
- Greater than 60% of economically disadvantaged students
- Greater than 20% of English language learners
- Greater than 20% of students with disability
- Greater than 80% students of color
This partner's approach and services
Sample scopes of work
How we address equity
How we build district capacity
How we provide curriculum-aligned PL
Our 5-day Standards Institute is an immersive PL experience that promotes greater understanding of the standards while delivering practical instructional strategies. Our 2-day Summits, delivered virtually or in-person, provide an interactive learning experience focusing on the mindset and planning required for implementing grade-level, engaging, affirming, and meaningful (GLEAM™) instruction.
Our cohort program provides ongoing support in using UnboundEd content and context within the district systems. There are also individual professional learning sessions & communication to support the leader’s actions toward an identified problem of practice.
Our Cohort program uses Virtual Learning Experiences (VLEs), where participants engage in content with educators from across the country, and Cross-Pollination sessions, where participants attend sessions and collaborate with other district team members.
Through our GLEAM™ Inventory classroom visits, participants learn about GLEAM™, apply that learning in their context, and then receive guided support to take action. A report is sent to support their efforts.