We specialize in building student, teacher, and leader capacity.
Kids First Education, LLC was approved for the PLPG in February 2022.
The "Types of support we offer" and "Our curriculum expertise" are evaluated and approved by Rivet Education; all other information is self-reported. We recommend that you confirm details with each partner directly.
Who we are
Our curriculum expertise
Rivet Education approved
- Core Knowledge Language Arts (CKLA) (2015)
- Into Reading (2020)
- MyPerspectives (2017)
- StudySync (2017)
- StudySync ELA (2021)
- Wit & Wisdom (2016)
- Wonders (2020)
- myView Literacy (2020)
- Eureka Math (2013-2014)
- Eureka Math (2015)
- Imagine Learning Illustrative Mathematics 6-8 Math (2019)
- Imagine Learning Illustrative Mathematics K-5 Math (2021)
- McGraw-Hill Illustrative Mathematics 6-8 Math (2020)
- McGraw-Hill Illustrative Mathematics AGA (2021)
- Ready (2017)
- enVision Integrated Mathematics (2019)
- enVision Mathematics Common Core (2020)
- i-Ready Classroom Mathematics (2020)
- i-Ready Classroom Mathematics (2021)
26-50% are non-white
Where we work
We have worked here
We are also willing to work here
Types of districts that we have experience working with
- Traditional District
- Fewer than 2,500 students
- 2,500 to 10,000 students
- 10,000 to 50,000 students
- 50,000 to 100,000 students
- More than 100,000 students
- Greater than 60% of economically disadvantaged students
- Greater than 20% of English language learners
- Greater than 20% of students with disability
- Greater than 80% students of color
This partner's approach and services
How we address equity
How we build district capacity
How we provide curriculum-aligned PL
Hands-on workshops are customized and personalized to support specific professional learning goals of the district/school with which Kids First partners. Collaborative and interactive sessions are created by our coaches and then discussed and approved by district/school instructional leadership to ensure goals are achieved.
Coaches work side-by-side with administrators, general- and special-education teachers, district/school instructional coaches, and other personnel who impact KIDS. Before coaching begins, our team works collaboratively with the district/school to ensure goals are specific and measurable. Service reports are completed for each day worked to ensure coaching meets the specific goals.
Kids First coaches are trained to lead Professional Learning Communities and other collaborative structures to affect instruction, ensuring both teacher and student growth. Our processes are based on research and developed and implemented to build capacity within instructional leaders. After each session, debriefing occurs to discuss goals met.
Kids First professional consultants will provide a needs analysis for multiple areas, including instruction, SEL, equity, safety, RtI, and many more. After an extensive break-down by our expert consultants, a comprehensive presentation is created to provide recommendations and next steps to improve the specific area(s) of need.