Make potential exponential
ConnectED was approved for the PLPG in July 2023.
The "Types of support we offer" and "Our curriculum expertise" are evaluated and approved by Rivet Education; all other information is self-reported. We recommend that you confirm details with each partner directly.
Who we are
Our curriculum expertise
Rivet Education approved
- Imagine Learning Illustrative Mathematics 6-8 Math (2019)
- Imagine Learning Illustrative Mathematics 9-12 (2019)
- Kendall Hunt's Illustrative Mathematics 6-8 Math (2019)
- Kendall Hunt's Illustrative Mathematics Traditional (2019)
- McGraw-Hill Illustrative Mathematics 6-8 Math (2020)
- McGraw-Hill Illustrative Mathematics AGA (2021)
- Open Up Resources 6-8 Math (2017)
10 or fewer facilitators/coaches
26-50% are non-white
Where we work
We have worked here
We are also willing to work here
Types of districts that we have experience working with
- Traditional District
- Fewer than 2,500 students
- 2,500 to 10,000 students
- 10,000 to 50,000 students
- 50,000 to 100,000 students
- More than 100,000 students
- Greater than 60% of economically disadvantaged students
- Greater than 20% of English language learners
- Greater than 20% of students with disability
- Greater than 80% students of color
This partner's approach and services
How we address equity
How we build district capacity
-Structures for teachers to observe each other using HQIM in their own classrooms
-Processes for facilitating and interpreting classroom observations and collaboratively analyzing student work
-Models for co-planning and co-teaching
How we provide curriculum-aligned PL
ConnectED uses workshops to build a shared vision for instructional effectiveness, and to reflect on alignment between everyday practice and this vision. We introduce tools, key resources and the theory of action behind the HQIM. We model instructional strategies with educators in the role of students, and with classroom video.
Coaching begins with ConnectED coming alongside district coaches in their work with teachers. To support implementation of strategies or routines, modeling & co-teaching are integral parts of our coaching work. We support multiple coaching models wherein teachers work to provide feedback and share progress toward their individual instructional goals.
Collaborative structures/PLCs are leveraged to support teams in common planning, data-driven decision-making, and cycles of inquiry and reflection with student thinking/work as the primary driver. Our process supports teachers to clarify what students were asked to do, analyze what they actually did, and anticipate/plan what comes next.
Our consultation services facilitate leaders in exchanging ideas and strategies, gaining insights and input on refining and advancing the implementation strategy, identifying and removing barriers, planning adult learning, defining and refining process and procedures, leveraging the district’s organizational structure and internal relationships, and building relationships across districts.