Attuned builds capacity to drive educational equity and excellence.
Attuned Education Partners was approved for the PLPG in February 2023.
The "Types of support we offer" and "Our curriculum expertise" are evaluated and approved by Rivet Education; all other information is self-reported. We recommend that you confirm details with each partner directly.
Who we are
Our curriculum expertise
Rivet Education approved
- Amplify CKLA Skills (2020)
- Core Knowledge Language Arts (CKLA) (2015)
- EL Education Grades 6-8 Language Arts Curriculum (Second Edition) (2019)
- EL Education K-5 Language Arts (2017)
- Expeditionary Learning (2016)
- Imagine Learning EL Education 6-8 Language Arts (2020)
- Imagine Learning EL Education K-5 Language Arts (2019)
- Wit & Wisdom (2016)
- Achievement First Mathematics (2021)
- Eureka Math (2013-2014)
- Eureka Math (2015)
- Imagine Learning Illustrative Mathematics 6-8 Math (2019)
- Imagine Learning Illustrative Mathematics 9-12 (2019)
- Imagine Learning Illustrative Mathematics K-5 Math (2021)
- Kendall Hunt's Illustrative Mathematics 6-8 Math (2019)
- Kendall Hunt's Illustrative Mathematics K-5 (2021)
- Kendall Hunt's Illustrative Mathematics Traditional (2019)
- McGraw-Hill Illustrative Mathematics 6-8 Math (2020)
- McGraw-Hill Illustrative Mathematics AGA (2021)
26-50% are non-white
Where we work
We have worked here
We are also willing to work here
Types of districts that we have experience working with
- Traditional District
- Fewer than 2,500 students
- 2,500 to 10,000 students
- 10,000 to 50,000 students
- 50,000 to 100,000 students
- More than 100,000 students
- Greater than 60% of economically disadvantaged students
- Greater than 20% of English language learners
- Greater than 20% of students with disability
- Greater than 80% students of color
This partner's approach and services
How we address equity
How we build district capacity
How we provide curriculum-aligned PL
Our workshops are rooted in high-quality instructional materials. To achieve specific objectives within the larger arc of learning, we carefully design sessions to offer opportunities to analyze models, engage in collective and individual processing, and apply new learning. We employ inclusive practices such as protocols to support equity of voice.
Coaching includes on-site and virtual touchpoints. We co-observe, debrief, and action plan, whether at the site level (e.g., with a principal) or at the district level (e.g., across multiple schools). We also provide ongoing review and feedback, curation of resources, and thought partnership in service of implementation goals.
Informed by the tenets of liberatory design, we structure PLCs and other peer-to-peer learning opportunities to support school systems to achieve their goals with high-quality instructional materials through collective sense-making of implementation data and identification of responsive next steps at both the universal and targeted levels.
As former school system leaders, we provide consultation in service of curriculum implementation goals. Examples include helping school and/or school system leaders craft and deliver communication, align approaches across departments, solve time-sensitive implementation challenges and/or dilemmas, and/or prepare for complex stakeholder engagement opportunities (e.g., Board presentations).