Innovative and effective professional development to positively impact student learning
Wisconsin CESA 2 was approved for the PLPG in July 2021.
The "Types of support we offer" and "Our curriculum expertise" are evaluated and approved by Rivet Education; all other information is self-reported. We recommend that you confirm details with each partner directly.
Who we are
Our curriculum expertise
Rivet Education approved
- Imagine Learning Illustrative Mathematics 6-8 Math (2019)
- Imagine Learning Illustrative Mathematics 9-12 (2019)
- Kendall Hunt's Illustrative Mathematics 6-8 Math (2019)
- Kendall Hunt's Illustrative Mathematics Traditional (2019)
11-25% are non-white
Where we work
We have worked here
We are also willing to work here
Types of districts that we have experience working with
- Traditional District
- Fewer than 2,500 students
- 2,500 to 10,000 students
- 10,000 to 50,000 students
- 50,000 to 100,000 students
- More than 100,000 students
- Greater than 60% of economically disadvantaged students
- Greater than 20% of English language learners
- Greater than 20% of students with disability
- Greater than 80% students of color
This partner's approach and services
How we address equity
How we build district capacity
How we provide curriculum-aligned PL
CESA 2 provides synchronous, asynchronous, and blended professional development opportunities. A typical single-day workshop includes 6.5 hours of direct facilitation.
CESA 2 consultants support the implementation of high-quality standards-aligned instructional materials in all content areas through coaching. Ongoing, job-embedded coaching has been shown to be the most effective way to increase the impact of instruction. We work with teachers to set goals that benefit the learning of all students.
CESA 2 welcomes collaborative planning to support effective adoption and implementation efforts for districts/schools. Our goal is to provide responsive services that meet district/school goals. Established relationships with experts in various fields enhance our own pool of talented consultants to ensure access to the best possible outcomes for districts/schools.
CESA 2 consultants collaborate with district/school leadership teams at least monthly during all stages of implementation, to ensure consistent high-quality instruction across classrooms.